Liderando Grupos Pequenos: Cinco Grandes Princípios que Todo Líder Precisa Conhecer
Lead Small: Five Big Ideas Every Small Group Leader Needs to Know, by Reggie Joiner and Tom Shefchunas, is full of both personal insight and practical advice. It clarifies the responsibilities of small group leaders of children and teenagers and delivers five proven strategies for leaders undertaking the big challenge of leading small:
• BE PRESENT… to connect their faith to a community
• CREATE A SAFE PLACE… to clarify their faith as they grow
• PARTNER WITH PARENTS… to nurture an everyday faith
• MAKE IT PERSONAL… to inspire their faith by your example
• MOVE THEM OUT… to engage their faith in a bigger story
Most small group leaders want to do something significant and are itching to make a difference. This is the book for them. Because when we lead small, we make a big impact on the faith of the next generation.